Stericycle Communication Solutions is constantly looking for dedicated people focused on their career growth and delivering quality work. Our fast growth means that Stericycle Communication Solutions is an exciting place to work with continuous expansion of opportunities. As a Stericycle Communication Solutions team member, you’ll face new challenges each day that require you to be innovative, flexible and willing to continuously improve to better serve our customer base.
Please apply here for job opportunities within Stericycle Communication Solutions. In compliance with the American Disabilities Act Amendment (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Stericycle, please call 888-879-8107 or email email@example.com.
Stericycle Core Values
The following core values serve as a reference for employees when making decisions that affect our business. These values serve as a reminder of what we believe in, who we are and how we strive to treat colleagues, customers and each and every caller.
- Integrity: We are honest and open in our interactions with others. When making decisions, we always do the right thing.
- Accountability: We take ownership of our own actions and we focus on solutions rather than placing blame. We deliver on our promises.
- One Team. One Goal: No matter what the goal is, we do it as a team. We sacrifice for others and share successes and failures together.
- Customer First: Whether the client is external or internal, we prioritize our activities to exceed our client’s expectations.
- Continuous improvement: We are unwilling to accept the status quo and will always strive to attain higher levels of performance.
- Enjoying our work: We have a spirit of camaraderie and a culture that fosters employee engagement and loyalty.
Make a Difference at Stericycle Communication Solutions
We believe in fostering an environment of growth and development. By investing in our team members, we understand this creates a great place to work and helps to better serve our customers. Our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, synergy, commitment, and partnership. We believe in and practice our philosophy of “One Team. One Goal.” – a single culture that is dedicated to individual and team performance in service of our customers. We’re committed to an environment of learning, where people can grow and develop, innovative ideas take root, and new approaches are valued. Stericycle is an EEO Affirmative Action employer. Stericycle offers equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, creed, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap, or veteran status.